Equality & Diversity
At Greater Anglia we employ individuals from diverse backgrounds. We firmly believe in creating a working environment that embraces diversity and equality.
Therefore, we are committed and we strive to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and is valued irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership and pregnancy. This is not an exhaustive list!
We have a clear Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy that aims to eliminate unfair discrimination and to promote equality and diversity for all, and we are achieving this by:
- Undertaking recruitment, promotion, training and career development practices that do not discriminate
- Seeking to meet individual requirements for flexible working practices
- Seeking to reflect diversity in the context of the local community
- Maintaining records and undertaking regular analysis of the workforce and job applicants in order that appropriate remedial actions are taken
- Enabling colleagues to develop and use their talents to the full
- Providing training to our colleagues to ensure that they are aware of our commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
In case you are unable to complete the online application process due to a learning difficulty or disability please email the Resourcing team at [email protected] who will ensure that alternative arrangements are available for you.